Hi, rlhamil,
First I need to make sure I have support for a USB device and for ext2/ext3
file system.
I am developing a program which is stored there, and want to compile it under
OpenSolaris.

Second, I want to check what video card is installed in the kernel, as I have
some defficiencies.
My /var/log/Xorg.0.log reports that GNOME is using "intel" video driver,
however, when I open "Device Driver Utility", I see a different driver has been
used. It reports that it uses "vgatext" driver, which to me sounds as it's the
generic VGA driver.
GNOME is using the proper driver as I have an "Intel 82810" video card.

Thank you.