Hello all,
I have searched everywhere but sadly I have not yet found any information on
how to do this. I have raid 2 perc 5i raid controllers in a server, what I
would like to do is do a raid 10 setup, however the catch is I would like the
controller to handle the striping and opensolaris to handle the mirroring, this
way I can use the cache on the card and still get the benefits of zfs. I will
be doing 4 different raid 10 pools.  The only way I have found is making single
disk raid 0 arrays on the card and letting solaris do what is needed. However I
believe this to be raid 0+1 and not raid 10. Is this correct? Any posts or just
simple pointers in the right direction would be great. Thanks!

Greg