Hi, ALL,
I have a dual-boot machine with the OpenSolaris and Gentoo Linux.
In order to get access from Linux to OpenSolaris partition, I installed
"ZFS-FUSE" packet and tried to experiment with it.

However, after that I tried to boot back into OpenSolaris to see what happened.
To my surprise, when I select the OpenSolaris in the MBR of /dev/hda1 I got the
grub prompt from OpenSolaris from /dev/hdd1.

Is it possible to recover the grub menu here and boot up OpenSolaris?
I don't mind re-installing, but as a last resort.

Also, what do I need to access the ZFS partition? I created a pool using the

[code]
zpool create -m /mnt/solaris solaris /dev/hdd2
[/code]

as explained in http://opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/docs/zfsadmin.pdf.

But all subsequent tries to do

[code]
ls -la /mnt/solaris
[/code]

didn't produce anything other than 2 ".." and "." directory

Thank you.