Hey Guys,

I have an x4100 with two emulex cards. When I installed OpenSolaris release
version(111), they both showed up under fcinfo.

I then connected the fiber from the HBAs to the fiber switch and enabed
multipathing. I then disabled the multipathing after realizing that it is
enabled for the sas drives as well.

ANd at this point, i noticed that the HBAs are not showing up anymore. They do
not show up  on fcinfo or cfgadm. prtdiag reports that the slots are occupied.
But, the driver is not loaded in sysdef.

prtconf -D output for PCI1 below. I left out pci0 for brevity:
    pci, instance #1 (driver name: pci)
        pci1022,7450, instance #3 (driver name: pci_pci)
        pci1022,7451
        pci1022,7450, instance #4 (driver name: pci_pci)
            pci1077,140
        pci1022,7451

Any thoughts on why the OS is refusing to see the HBAs?