Hello  folks,

I'm not sure this is the right place to start with this but I'll give it ago.

Recently installed open Solaris onto my Dell XPS M1710 everything seemed to
work Ok.

Decided to upgrade to SNV_134 to get the USB devices working correctly on
virtual box.

But after upgrade the load starts the progress bar screen comes up and then the
laptop reboots and starts again.

I deleted the be and did the upgrade again same thing happened.

So I decided to edit the grub loader and remove the graphics option to see if I
could see any errors during boot up.

Instead of the boot up text I get a wonderful psychedelic screen of blues and
orange, then eventually I get the login screen and everything is fine.

If I reboot again I get the same problem, progress bar comes up then reboot,
remove the graphics option during boot and the OS starts up fine.

Anyone know if this is a know issue? of if there is a possible work around at
all. I know I can edit the menu.lst file to remove the graphics boot up
permanently but I still don't see the boot messages which could be an issue if
I need to debug some thing at a future point in time.

Cheers Steve.