Hi Gurus of Opensolaris, When I put this command in the prompt appear the
following message

and...@opensolaris:~/Downloads# pfexec pkg install entire
Creating Plan |
pkg: There is not enough memory to complete the requested operation.  At least
147MB of virtual memory was in use by this command before it ran out of memory.
You must add more memory (swap or physical) or allow the system to access more
existing memory, or quit other programs that may be consuming memory, and try
the operation again.

and...@opensolaris:~/Downloads#

How Can I change swap memory, physical I have a 1GB of memory, but I don't know
if I use
Can anyone help me please