tomwaters wrote:
> I hate the way you can not edit old postings!

That's because once you post it's sent out as e-mail to the many people
who see these as mailing lists, not web forums.  You can't change the
contents of e-mail once it's already delivered.

> Does anyone know the issue with this command?
> cc -G -z text -R /opt/local/rrdtool-1.4.3/lib -L../../src/.libs -L../../src
> -L/opt/local/rrdtool-1.4.3/lib  -o tclrrd1.4.3.so -lrrd_th -lm -L/usr/lib
> -ltclstub8.4
> usage: cc [ options] files.  Use 'cc -flags' for details

Strange, those flags look correct for the Studio compiler.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com