On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 19:40 -0700, Jim Mills wrote:
> I'm looking for some libraries that exist on Solaris 10 but I can't seem to
> find them on OpenSolaris. Well, I found one but that library was in a package
> incompatible with 2009.06.
>
> Does anybody know where I can get the following libraries? The locations
> below are where the libraries were found on a Solaris 10 update 8 system.
>
> /usr/lib/libpq.so.4.1
> /usr/sfw/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
> /usr/sfw/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
> /usr/sfw/lib/amd64/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
> /usr/sfw/lib/amd64/libssl.so.0.9.7
>
> I found the libpq.so.4.1 in
> sunwpostgr-l...@8.1.11,5.11-0.101:20081119T225358Z but that package is
> incompatible with 2009.06 (or so it seems) and I can't find a later version.

Here is what I have on my snv_134 system.

cat /etc/release
                       OpenSolaris Development snv_134 X86
           Copyright 2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                             Assembled 01 March 2010

/usr/lib/amd64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib/amd64/libssl.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8

pkg search libpg.so
usr/lib/mms/libpg.so pkg:/system/storage/m...@0.5.11-0.134

Shows that libpg.so is part of the storage-server cluster.

Regards,
Paul