> n...@nas:~# beadm mount snv_117a /mnt/snv_117a
> n...@nas:~# pkg authority
> PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS
>   URI

> pkg: The following pattern(s) did not match any
> packages in the current catalog.
> Try relaxing the pattern, refreshing and/or examining
> the catalogs:
>       ent...@0.5.11,5.11-0.117

I noticed in the howto, he just mounted it only to "mnt", this may make a
difference?

       "bleon...@opensolaris:~# beadm mount snv_129 /mnt"

And  I looked in Genunix website and i was not able to find "snv_b117a"  only
snv_117 i don't think 117a, if it exists, was made available to the public. i
think this is what this message way saying: