> Dear Forum,
>
> How I can control (in C) the RS232 (Serial line)
> controller in Opensolaris?
> In Linux (ioctl) I can use following :
>
> -TIOCGICOUNT (Count Interrupts (Serial Line))
> -TIOCMIWAIT (Waits for MSR change)
> -TIOCMBIS, TIOCMBIC (Set modem control registers)
>
> I can't find any useful information how I can handle
> this in Opensolaris.
> Anybody have more information about this?
>
> Best regards,
> benjamin

man termio
for TIOCMBIS, TIOCMBIC
(although I don't think that all RS-232 drivers will support those)
AFAIK, the other two (TIOCGICOUNT and TIOCMIWAIT) are not
implemented on (Open)Solaris, although I haven't checked anything
more recent than Solaris 10 yet.

You might want to describe what you're trying to do, and whether you
want it to work on any serial hardware or only hardware supported by
a specific driver (where the driver man page may mention capabilities
or limitations). For example, for time base input, there are some other
ioctls that may help.