On 04/17/11 12:27 PM, Peter Steiner wrote:
> I tried to update my current Firefox version 3.6.8.
> It found currently v3.6.9
>
> Is Solaris version always far behind the offical version 3.6.16 ?
>
> When Start update through Firefox menu Help->Update
> then download lasts for hours. Is this normal?
>
> Is there another, alternative download Repository?
>
> Thank you
> Peter
Are you asking for IPS publisher/repository or just asking for .pkg package.
You got answered for .pkg package but what for IPS publisher(s)? I would
personally like to update this sort of applications automatically, just
by adding update publisher.

Same goes for OpenSolaris continuation OS, OpenIndiana, as for Solaris11Ex.