> From: opensolaris-help-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:opensolaris-help-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Luana de Freitas
>
> hi everybody
> how i can repair this problem with my pool?
>
> zpool status -v pool
>   pool: pool
>  state: ONLINE
> status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
>         corruption.  Applications may be affected.
> action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
>         entire pool from backup.
>    see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
>  scrub: none requested
> config:
>
>         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
>         pool        ONLINE       0     0     0
>           c1t0d0s7  ONLINE       0     0     0
>           c1t5d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
>
> errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:
>
>         pool/home2:<0x19f0aa>
>         /export/xxx/Tools_LCU_sol86_1of1.tar

A permanent error is a permanent error.  You have a mirrored device, with no
checksum errors on either side of the device (I'm guessing you reset the
counter.)  If there was a checksum error on only one side of the mirror,
then the other side of the mirror would have been used automatically to
reconstruct the correct data.  But a permanent error means there was a
checksum failure on both sides of the mirror, for the same data.  So there
is no good copy of the data anywhere.

Most commonly, this type of error occurs if you had a fault in the HBA, or
in RAM (and you have non-ECC ram)...  Most likely there's nothing wrong with
your disks, but some corruption happened in the channel that delivers data
to the disks.  So most likely the same corrupt data was written to both
sides of the mirror, or not at all.

Long story short:  There is no way to recover that data.

Fall back and try to find a good copy in backups.