G'Day,

- Solaris 10
- 2n Clariion installed
- Zoning done
- 2nd Clariion has Fabric logins on both hba's of the Solaris 10 system
- cfgadm -al shows on one hba (here c2:) the new disks I created on the 2nd
Clariion
- cfgadm -al shows on the other hba (here c4) only the "old" disks from the 1st
Clariion
- Zoning is o.k. (checked with a 2nd admin here....)
- I tried with luxadm -e forcelip .... (path of both qlc hba's)
- Powerpath installed, did powercf -q powermt check powermt config etc.

I did the last years EMC DMX support so I lost contact to Solaris a bit (sigh),
but now back as a Solaris Admin here in Hamburg....

Tnx for your help

BR