They way I read it both these "violations" are specific to LL and their
service if you quote them entirely;

"You assume all risks, expenses, and defects of any Third-Party Viewers that
you use, develop, or distribute. Linden Lab shall not be responsible or
liable for any Third-Party Viewers."
"You acknowledge and agree that we may require you to stop using or
distributing a Third-Party Viewer for accessing Second Life if we determine
that there is a violation."