I feel your frustration, however, this is the *opensource-dev* mailing list
*not* the *snowglobe-dev* mailing list. Both SnowGlobe and TPV's are open
source viewers based on Linden Lab's mainline viewer the only difference is
Snowglobe is distributed by LL. Discussion on policies that effect open
source development should be encouraged. If you only want to see stuff
relating to SnowGlobe then either encourage LL create a snowglobe-dev list
or configure your mail filters to only allow email related to snowglobe to
enter your inbox from this list.

Ron Festa
Virtual Worlds Admin
Division of Continuing Studies at Rutgers University
PGP key: http://bit.ly/b1ZyhY
Phone: 732-474-8583