Hi,

I believe I found another solution.

In my research as I optimized graphics routines in the viewer, I
achieved between 100% to 150% increase in rendering performance. To be
fair, I reported as "up to 100%".

There overall frame loop has many tasks, so keep that in mind that
overall performance increase noted are of tasks that directly related to
rendering itself.

I was blackboxed from the results when deployed. I admit, it pissed me
off how that was done, even if I had a right to be pissed, ... meh.

However, I found out that "shown" results were actually not even my
fault. I even realize they aren't of the of fault of those who
immediately  worked around with me on it. Of what little I had to work
with, it didn't make sense, and the obvious thing was to "fix" it as a bug.

I think some of us realize it was no software bug. I can understand
while the market plays to GPUs, that such any performance increase that
would generally help everybody would be held back because of....
"overclockers".

I don't think it matters anymore, and no need to keep something that
isn't a secret as a secret anymore.

Let's just say that I was visualizing how the "streaming media
extensions" work through the hardware. Then I realized that the obvious
answer was that "overclockers" were reporting problems yet they weren't
telling they overclocked. The visualization I had led me to decide that
is the logical explanation.

"Overclocking"... don't do that!  We have proven that the overall
performance in rendering "sucks" for the larger general audience due to
the "few" that report "knowledge" of their "crashes" from "overclocking"
yet....  those details aren't even being recorded even when fully not
blackboxed.

Even where there is no crashes...  it is only a demostrations of where
the GPU actuall fails... and not the CPU...  of course there is no
crash. The GPU is preventing itself... it only overheats... hides itself
and "BURN".

Enjoy!

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant