I can't keep secrets, so I get blackboxed. It bugs me there are perfect,
or almost perfect, programs that just need to be turned around in a way.
Too many people are stuck in a paradigm that to even think about it
would create a paradox to them. Is that the meaning of paradyme in motion?

I think that means people are soon gonna realize that the spam has
already started to be a problem where smarter filters don't work
anymore. Just observing an email has already been a problem to spam
others. They can't even tell the difference between a save button and a
button that saves itself... adware.

We don't need smart filters. We need a dumb filter... with love!

On that note, I doubt support for MOAP as it exists now is going to
last, yet there was an obvious other purpose if you read the source.

I know various solutions to this, and they all have the answer, yet I
know people will want to walk their own path. My question is, should we
collect a few more solutions?

As a kid, I loved playing go fish, and then gin, and then gin rummy, and
rummy, and then rummykub. =)

Poker probably fits right between gin and gin rummy. MOAP is like gin
rummykub with a pun.

There is an opportunity here with MOAP while it lasts, yet don't expect
specific external protocol to last. I'm listening to many ideas everyone
wants that it makes me feel not to change it at all, step on a few toes,
and rip this from that, and put this big hated thing right there, and
maybe sometime state there is only backword compatibility based on the
libraries now compiled.

What's the difference?

How about:

1) Running both code bases on the same machine
2) Running precompiled linux binaries on windows machines "right there"
3) Apple?  I only hear about iPhones from them and not...

Do I really want to do the hard work by myself? Do I have to explain...

How about... do you want it right there...  or somewhere else?

How about turning around without even turning around? My secret...

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant