This was one person's decision, and was deliberately done for the sole
purpose of messing with the owner of the victim site (although I'd
hardly call the particular individual a victim). Regardless, the team
was pretty disappointed. The one person currently owns all parts of
Emerald's hosting, so it was their decision, albeit a ridiculous one.
They don't take the project seriously, and it's more than a little
embarrassing to the rest of the people associated with the team that
this kind of thing keeps happening, over and over again.

Discrete