Fractured has stepped down and out of the Emerald picture

http://blog.modularsystems.sl/2010/08/22/emerald-off-with-his-head/

But it is painfully obvious that the comments are being heavily moderated
and I know that neither of mine have gotten through.

The Phox is still in the hen house and it is going to take much more then
this token response to restore confidence. Anyone watching the videos and
listening to their voices can see that a complete reorganization needs to be
done and transparency demonstrated and verified.

I hope that the upper echelons of Linden Lab are not fooled by the blog post
and instead demand that more action be taken. At the bare minimum, they need
to be delisted until real change has been shown.

Ignoring this and giving the all clear with no other action taken on the
part of Linden Lab will instead demonstrate that the TPV is a worthless
scrap of paper.

Jesse Barnett