On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:44:04 -0700
Kadah <kadah.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If the point of this is to make people *want* 2.x.... a lot of
> > nice tags that say 'to see me properly, use viewer 2.x... I have
> > more attachments than you do' might be a good way to go.
>
> It worked for Emerald.

Emerald use a "tweaked" code+xml, only an emerald see correctly another
emerald user... now there is a "standard", already used by a lot of
non-linden viewers (is why i'm staring EM blog waiting for the right
release than stop to see fuzzy attachments fly around sims XD)

and "no", attachments are a bit feature of emerald, the most is the
radar, a lot of ppl can save lag using builtin radar in place of a
laggy hud...

for sl2 cannot work, why if somebody say you "use [only_one_viewer]"