Am Dienstag, 28. September 2010, 10:09:07 schrieb Ann Otoole:
> I give you an image of what thousands of people are wearing and dozens more
> buy daily for less than L$200:
> http://annotoole.com/images/nuclearshoes.png (not my product btw)
>
> 11456kb each shoe? seriously? So 20 avatars in a club with these uses 458MB
> of region memory?
>

> Yes. A public awareness campaign is sorely needed.

for that it needs to be known what shoe that is, who makes it, and the link to
the SLU and blogorums post that makes the public actually aware...
i mean, checking with the script floater AFTER you bought the shoes isn't
going to make that creator aware of what shit he/she sells by reducing their
sales.

therefor:
name shame and blame please.