Date: Thu Oct 14
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Snowstorm_Daily_Scrum_Archive

== GENERAL NOTES ==
* Merge Monkey of the Day: Oz
* RC Blocker resolved, waiting for new build.

== DAILY SCRUM ==

=== Merov ===
PAST
* STORM-104: kdu upgrade: Static linking to kdu done and works.

FUTURE
* STORM-104: kdu upgrade: fix unit tests, make switch at build time
work, test and verify some more.
* STORM-105 : Perf decompression: put new data out, check the work
done by opensource-dev community on similar tests.

IMPEDIMENTS
* Latest KDU bits

==Oz Linden==
PAST
* Merge Monkey
** Pulled outstanding beta fixes
** Drain Snowstorm integration queue
* Got Development Viewer links on main download page fixed

FUTURE
* Figure out how to test updated libcurl VWR-22780
** So that we can unblock VWR-20801 (socks 5 proxy)
* Merge Monkey
** Waiting for fix for STORM-28
* More changes to develop site
* Office Hour

IMPEDIMENTS
* none

=== Q Linden===
OOO

=== Esbee Linden====
PAST
* Viewer release process discussion
* Viewer 2.2 Release prep
* VWR triage

FUTURE
* Write Viewer 2.2 Release blog post
* Systems requirements analysis
* VWR Triage
* Viewer 2.2 Release

IMPEDIMENTS
* None

=== Paul ProductEngine===
PAST:-
*STORM-196 'Undo changes' button is absent on 'Edit wearable' panel
** Fixed
* STORM-258 [NAME] text instead Users name is shown when user recieves
offer friendship.
** Fixed
* STORM-293 Friend permissions icons overlap long names on 'My Friends' tab
** WIP. Estimate ~ 2-3 hours

FUTURE:
* STORM-293 Friend permissions icons overlap long names on 'My Friends' tab

IMPEDIMENTS:
* none

=== Seth Productengine ===
PAST:
* BUG (STORM-294) Selection goes out of Favorites overflow list if
scroll it by keyboard
** Updated fix according to feedback.
* BUG (STORM-303) Favorites folder content isn't refreshed while
re-ordering landmaks
** WIP. Could not find the root cause of defect for now.

FUTURE:
*  BUG (STORM-303) Favorites folder content isn't refreshed while
re-ordering landmaks
** Estimated: 4-6 hours.

IMPEDIMENTS:
* none

=== Andrew Productengine ===
PAST:
* Bug STORM-322 (Group Member Search: gives more entries then the
search string suggests)
** WIP. Fixed in not very good way, fixing in better one. Estimate- 3-4 hours.

FUTURE:
* Bug STORM-322 (Group Member Search: gives more entries then the
search string suggests).

IMPEDIMENTS:
* none

=== Vadim Productengine ===
PAST:
* Bug STORM-297 ("<nolink>" text appears in confirmation message, if
there is "<" symbol in Landmarks name):
** Investigated, failed to fix, bounced back to sprint backlog.

* Took over bug STORM-211 (Fade timer is reset for all toasts
displayed in the notifications channel) from Paul.
** Found the flaw in Paul's fix. Will carefully test the fix and
submit it tomorrow.

FUTURE:
* Complete STORM-211.
* Bug STORM-376 (Toast close button sometimes doesn't disappear).

IMPEDIMENTS:
* STORM-297 needs input

=== Andrey Productengine ===
PAST:
* smoke + integrity testing of Viewer Release 2.2.0 (211892). Smoke
tests were failed by STORM-377 & ** STORM-381

FUTURE:
* switch to viewer-development testing until new release build is shipped

IMPEDIMENTS:
* none