Knowing what their licenses are is very important. They'll need to be LGPL compatible, if I remember rightly.

On 31/12/2010 1:03 AM, WolfPup Lowenhar wrote:

I have recently had a conversation with someone @ LL that has said they would be willing to help develop and OS version of llconvexdecompisition. I even I even discussed which ones they thought was good but they have not had the time to look at the open source version in a technical way. So what I thought of is start a thread here that would allow the OS community both vote and comment on the OS versions with the one most generally liked being used and converted to be compatible to the LL mesh viewer.

Versions that I have found(to place your vote on this put an x next it.):

Bullet Physics Library(just the convexdecomp section):

Web site : http://code.google.com/p/bullet/

Votes>

  John Ratcliff's <http://codesuppository.blogspot.com/>:

  Web Site :