This is from the help page on the extension:

The optional "[repository]" section specifies the line endings to use for
files stored
in the repository. It has a single setting, "native", which determines the
storage line
endings for files declared as "native" in the "[patterns]" section. It can
be set to
"LF" or "CRLF". The default is "LF". For example, this means that on
Windows, files
configured as "native" ("CRLF" by default) will be converted to "LF" when
stored in the
repository. Files declared as "LF", "CRLF", or "BIN" in the "[patterns]"
section are
always stored as-is in the repository.

Example versioned ".hgeol" file:

  [patterns]
  **.py = native
  **.vcproj = CRLF
  **.txt = native
  Makefile = LF
  **.jpg = BIN

  [repository]
  native = LF

So if a file pattern is specifically declared to have Windows line-endings,
it should remain that way for everyone and in the repository.. probably
worth some quick testing.

Discrete

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <o...@lindenlab.com