on Ubuntu ...

i've installed python-boto (sudo apt-get install python-boto) [also tried
getting boto source direct and installing with 'sudo python setup.py install'
after pulling with 'svn checkout http://boto.googlecode.com/svn/trunk']

i've installed llbase (hg clone https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/llbase) and
installed with 'sudo python setup.py install'

i've re-installed autobuild (hg clone
https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/autobuild) and installed with 'sudo python
setup.py install'

when i run autobuild configure -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo I still get
'autobuild.common.AutobuildError: invalid 'pathcheck' setting for 'boto' ....
looking in common.py, the pathcheck for boto is 'lib/python2.5/boto'

Anyone have any hints to help me get further?