Hi there,

Here's a new PO test build:

http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/merov_viewer-development-import/rev/223545/index.html

Fixes it contains:
* STORM-28 : As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card to others
(additional fixes)
* STORM-357 : Gestures button is in the pressed state after drag-n-drop but
gestures list isn't visible
* STORM-399 : Users that has chatted within chat range of the user in-world
are not added to Recent tab
* STORM-1019 : Add ability to display beacons for Media on a Prim objects
* STORM-1021 : Viewer shows "L$300" instead of object IM details if object
sends an IM from another region
* STORM-1064 : People sidebar panel elements have inconsistent widths and
map is slightly too tall

Cheers,
- Merov