On 03/20/2011 06:01 PM, Jonathan Welch wrote:
Using autobuild I just built an up to date viewer of
viewer-autobuild2010 and found that Ctrl-I will open the inventory
sidepanel but will no longer close it.  Another person verified this
in a viewer build from Merov's repo.

If this is not an intentional change would someone please file a jira
(my internet is going to be very limited for a while).

Filed STORM-1091 <https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1091>.

If this is an intentional change I would like to see it changed back.

A Linden who knows what's what needs to weigh in on this.
I guess it's a regression caused by recent sidebar fixes.

--
Vadim