LOL no one told me it was down.
I am regenerating the doxygen now.

I have set it to pull nightly form viewer-development and regenerate the
documentation.
This way we have updated Documentation YAY!

If you have other formats you want built let me know.

http://developer.dimentox.com is the new address for the doxygen.

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.