On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 21:29, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence)
<o...@lindenlab.com> wrote:

> Does anyone think that there's some important reason to change the
> current behavior?  Is the notice in chat any more useful?  Indeed, given
> that we have the teleport history, is the notice in chat really needed?

I'm used to the notice in chat and I find it useful. But I think
it was created as a workaround looking for a better implementation,
which the current teleport history in sidebar is supposed to be.

>From a design/usability point of view, I'd say that removing the
notice in chat would be the correct solution. That would move
this functionality from a non-related place in the interface
(the chat history) where it's only partially implemented,
to its dedicated place where it works completely.

Opensource Obscure
--
http://twitter.com/oobscure - http://opensourceobscure.com/lol