That's not bad :).  My thoughts:

        * The range should start at 32 and move out further - make it jump in
increments of 16 instead.
        * Slider should highlight when selected like with other sliders in
preferences.

        * Replace icon with something better - and make it so that the distance
is
always shown in the status bar when slider is collapsed.
        * General point - am wondering why the sliders don't have the gear icon
on a
button like the rest of the interface does for consistency.I like the way the
sliders are now next to the money - I kept the volume and media pop up when I
was going to minimise a window before.