Thanks. That doesn't solve my problem though... I am always using
ReleaseOS, and I already had my FMOD package ready with its hash (all
included in my autobuild.xml file long ago), all was ready there. My
only problem is with the llconvexdecomposition package. What I did in
order to build my RLV was this :

- Add the missing bool in the method declaration

- Turn "#if 1" into "#if 0" in llmeshrepository.cpp

Still, that deactivates things that I don't think should be deactivated.

On a side note, while testing this viewer I have noticed that the
"Ruler" drop-down combo list has moved from the Build window into the
Options floater of said window. One more click is now needed and even
more screen real estate is now required in order to do something that
was easier before, with no positive counterpart for this change.
Seriously... I can foresee that this is going to piss off a lot of
people...