Hello,

I've been playing with llconvexdecomposition today and made a version
that is linked against HACD. So far, so good. I think I've
the most critical methods implemented and wanted to test what I have by now.

But I seem to run into a major roadblocker here, no matter what I try,
I always get errors from GLOD. There seems to
be no model at all that will load.

So far I tried the Street_Lamp.zip and doric_column.zip from the
samples page. As well did I try some very basic samples
I found elsewhere. But to no avail.

All I ever get is:
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!
GLOD: Patch of the specified doesn't exist. (0x00000000).

And then:

2011-08-29T19:59:28Z newview/llfloatermodelpreview.cpp(3964) : error
2011-08-29T19:59:28Z ERROR: LLViewerTexture::genLODs: Invalid face
generated during LOD generation.

And that's it, assertion and crash.

Some models do not show the 'Warning: Cannot normalize 0 vector!', but
the crash is all the same.

The whole thing happens on Linux, 64 Bit. Standalone build. The viewer
synced to change a95b822cf2c2, llglod is synced
to the tip.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Nicky