On 2011-12-01 11:53, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
I've upgraded codereview.secondlife.com to version 1.6.3 of ReviewBoard.  Let me know if this causes any problems...

Incidentally, this version adds a nice feature - issue tracking.   When commenting on an issue, the reviewer has the option of checking an 'Open an issue' checkbox:

../../../_images/comment-box.png

The review display then provides a list of the open issues, and quick buttons for the author to indicate that they've been dealt with (either 'Fixed' or 'Drop' - using the later should be accompanied by a comment about why it was not fixed).

By default, every comment creates an issue, so if as a reviewer you are just adding commentary but don't think that any action is required, then uncheck that box.

For the complete docs on this feature see http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/users/reviews/issue-tracking/#issue-tracking