Apologies in advance for my stupid question. Say I want to create a human
NPC, the way am understanding the new pathfinding functions is that the we
cannot create an NPC bot as easily as in opensim.
Are we supposed to create a mesh avatar and then animate the mesh (am not
sure this is even doable giving the current status of mesh)
then use the pathfinding functions to move that mesh ...?