I totally agree with you Garmin,
it should have been named NPO ... I felt a little disappointed because I
was really expecting NPC, actually waiting for that ... I understand
pathfinding is part of the deal, but just had to adjust my lowered
expectations ...

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:24 AM, Garmin Kawaguichi <
garmin.kawagui...@magalaxie.com> wrote:

> In the blog post we find the acronym NPC
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-player_character
>
> I'd prefer here NPO, non playable object 8); in the video I expected to see
> clones of Lorca Linden !!
>
> Is there going to be future developments?
>
> GCI

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State
University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-282-5333
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, Play2Train <http://www.play2train.org>