It is very simple. since 2.8.0 has been out I have had many people come to
me and ask why I cant rez.  So I look at the out put of there system and
they are using top of the line equipment.
 and they are stuck not able to use any of the new viewers. do to layers.
for some reason there layers are changing permissions.
I rarely ever post here but the problem is huge it is out of hand.
   https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28444?focusedCommentId=312684
it is enough to hurt the hard work of the SL team. I hope this does not
turn into a point a finger at one team and another.
 In the mean time many of these avi's are paying 300 a month "not" to use
the utilities. has_perm_maskn :)
 Team can fix it or they go to another grid.

--
FLATS FIXED Emergency repairs flatsfixedbicycles.com
This message has been sent by the most powerful bleeding edge operating