Recently, I was troubleshooting an apparent server problem using a non premium
account avatar. So, I searched for a magnum (the problem server) sandbox only
to find that I had to be a premium account avatar to teleport into some servers
or a member of secondlife beta group to teleport into others. I found my
troubleshooting effort to be frustrating. If these restrictions can't be lifted
then provide proper search filters to not present the restricted areas.

LL please correct this.