On 2012-10-20 11:14 , Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> Is there any server running the corresponding improved HTTP code on
> Aditi ?

Not yet.  When there is, we'll post a note on this list.

As Tankmaster said, our ambition at this point is that the server side
will be compatible with all existing viewers HTTP usage.   The new
version will have different enforcement of fairness heuristics to
attempt to prevent viewers from monopolizing server side resources; it's
possible that this will cause problems for viewers that have overly
aggressive use of multiple connections - something we'll try to test
heavily during the server beta period.