On 2012-10-30 10:48 , Hitomi Tiponi wrote:

As day 10 is approaching of the next dev viewer build being 'in progress' I am filled with anticipation at the goodies it must contain to take so long to build. Or is it stuck again and no-one noticed?

No... we're focused on the problems in beta, so nothing new is happening in development. There is a deep queue of goodies building up though....