On 2013-05-07 14:11 , Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
Linden Lab has made a change to the Terms of Service - see the blog post at

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Updated-Second-Life-Terms-of-Service/ba-p/1996185

If you are a viewer developer, and your viewer includes use of a third party exchange for functions like 'buy L$,' it will need to be changed to use the LindeX instead.

Please don't send me questions about this policy change.... I almost certainly don't know the answers, and certainly could not respond in any event.

--
*Scott Lawrence* | /Director of Open Development/
Skype ozlinden <skype://ozlinden> | Second Life Oz Linden <https://my.secondlife.com/oz.linden>

Linden Lab| Makers of Shared Creative Spaces <http://lindenlab.com/>
SECOND LIFE <http://secondlife.com/> | PATTERNS <http://buildpatterns.com/> | CREATORVERSE <http://creatorverse.com/> | DIO <http://dio.com/> | VERSU <http://versu.com/>