The subject of how confusing the name of the STANDALONE switch is came up yet again at one of my meetings the other day, and I've just decided to kill this problem once and for all.

I've prepped a repo with it changed to USESYSTEMLIBS (and the corresponding C preprocessor symbol changed to LL_USESYSTEMLIBS):

https://bitbucket.org/oz_linden/open-199/commits/79fbe57a728a8e619d8d85b756061b50fb36152f

I'd appreciate it if anyone who normally builds using that set to ON (I never do) would check that it works as well as it did before.

Unless I hear strong objections soon, that will be in the next Snowstorm release candidate (no, I don't have a prediction when that will be).

--
*Scott Lawrence* | /Director of Open Development/
Skype ozlinden <skype://ozlinden> | Second Life Oz Linden <https://my.secondlife.com/oz.linden>