On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:40:42 +1000, Chris Nelson wrote:

> So I have managed to get the sl viewer compiling and running. Only problem
> now is I have no sound:(
>
> It seems fmod no longer hosts fmodapi375mac.zip, and the link from the OS X
> build instructions (
> http://cid-6a2f42d7b470f408.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/Second%20Life)
> no longer exists.
>
> Is it still possible to get fmodapi375mac.zip?
>
> Or are there any other alternatives for getting sound working in the sl
> viewer?

The modern viewers use FMOD Ex.

Downloads are here:
http://www.fmod.org/download-previous-products/

You will need to manually put the library and include files into the
appropriate sub-directories of the viewer source tree (used to be in
linden/lib/release/ and linden/include/, but not sure any more for
newest v3 viewers... I'm still using a modified Snowglobe build system
for the Cool VL Viewer).

Henri.