Greetings,

I updated my viewer so that it could be built with VS2013 (in excess
of VS2010), but I'm having troubles with LL's llqtwebkit library: when
VS2013 attempts to link media_plugin_webkit against that library, the
linker spits error messages such as:
llqtwebkit.lib(llqtwebkit.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for
'_MSC_VER': value '1600' doesn't match value '1800' in
media_plugin_webkit.obj

Strangely enough, and although I'm using the very pre-built llqtwebkit
package that is linked to in LL's latest release viewer ("new build
tools") autobuild.xml file, the library doesn't seem to have been built
using VS2013...

Did anyone else run into this issue (i.e. is anyone else than LL
actually compiling their viewer with the "new build tools"), and/or
did anyone already compile themselves llqtwebkit with VS2013 (I'd
gladly borrow their binary, since I'm busy enough already with CEF3
stuff) ?

Regards,

Henri.