On 2016-05-19 09:49 , Ricky wrote:
The issue there, I suspect, is that the files are served with the wrong MIME type
Close ... they are sent with a Content-Disposition header that specifies that they be saved as a file.

Some applications may ignore or override this. It used to be true, for example, that IE would use a URL suffix rather than the MIME type. I don't think we should do that; we should do whatever CEF does unmodified.

--
OZ LINDEN | Engineering Director, Second Life
email or hangouts: o...@lindenlab.com <mailto:o...@lindenlab.com> | Real Life: Scott Lawrence