"The community" had every opportunity to notice the problem and police
the wiki.  Unfortunately only two rose to the task and the party
defacing the wiki was using automation.  I feel that trying to fight
that battle using that method is futile and mostly a waste of people's
time when there is always another with something to gain and automation
at hand to gain it.

The development of a list of contributors based upon past contributions
seems compelling but leaves out the inclusion of new contribution
potential.  I suspect some better solution for new contributors that
would also cover prior contributors is in the works.  In the mean time
is it too much to ask to submit a support request to get permission to
continue your contributions?  I didn't think so.  I was at the front of
the line, so to speak.

I thank you for your support!