On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Nicky Perian <nickyper...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Once the local LL libs are good to go, how can I prevent them from
> rebuilding every time a change is made to a newview source file?

Do you mean the various subprojects of the viewer source tree?

Once you have a build in hand, it would surprise me if Xcode rebuilds
(e.g.) llcommon every time you make a change to a file in newview.

Or do I not yet understand your question?