On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:50:12 +1000, Alex wrote:

> Well that certainly got me further! Thank you! Its' at least _trying_ to
> start dullahan_host now, but some strange behavour:
>
> alex@desktop:~/ivyviewer$ grep dullahan trace.txt | pcregrep -o1
> '.*(execve\([a-z0-9\/_\"]+),'
> execve("/usr/local/sbin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/usr/local/bin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/usr/sbin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/usr/bin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/sbin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/bin/dullahan_host"
> execve("/usr/games/dullahan_host"
> execve("/usr/local/games/dullahan_host"
> execve("/snap/bin/dullahan_host"
>
> It is trying to launch it from the wrong place... lol! I am guessing I
> have failed to set some setting for dullahan somewhere or something
> silly like that.
>
> Looks like I have some more debugging to do.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, have a look at my sources for the Linux
Dullahan: http://sldev.free.fr/libraries/sources/

A 'grep -ri linux cvlv-dullahan/src/*' will quickly get you on the right
track for the needed changes, and a close look at dullahan_impl::init()
will give you all the needed settings clues.

Henri.