I just did a search of SL jira for the word 'cloud' and was returned 571
entries.
The vast majority of these were resolved as Contact Support.
I have a couple questions.
What are the geographic locations of these jira and/or support tickets?
Hint: Pareto graph by location.
What is Support doing to resolve them?