I was looking into this a bit over the weekend. I hadn’t really tried to
build SLViewer in a while. I wish I had better news, but I couldn’t figure
out what was going on with it now either. Seems to have become a massively
over engineered and undocumented process developed for CI not individual
development, no doubt. Doesn’t help that autobuiild.xml was removed and
recreated making hg blame useless.

Some docs would be nice, until then, I don’t think figuring it out is worth
the time. Sorry.

On April 20, 2018 at 1:23:40 PM, Kittin Ninetails (