On 2019-04-08 09:27 , Henri Beauchamp wrote:
In the hope my observations will help you guys to get things back on
track (because it's getting really badly needed).

Thank you Henri.

We are very much aware of these problems and trying hard to correct them, but I believe you may have added some useful insights; I've forwarded your message to the two teams I have attacking them.

--
OZ LINDEN | Senior Director, Second Life Engineering
email: o...@lindenlab.com <mailto:o...@lindenlab.com> | Scott Lawrence <https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottdlawrence/>